Yield: 8-10 Servings
Mia Ridge absolute favorite banana bread recipe, this recipe is a staple in her house, and has no added sugar (!!). Make this whenever you have brown bananas at home. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper (I line the middle, letting the edges of the paper fall over the edge of the pan, and grease the sides with butter or ghee for easy removal).
- In a food processor, blend two ripe bananas with two dates. Pulse until fully combined.
- Add the banana and date mixture, eggs, ghee, vanilla, and mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix until incorporated. Turn off the mixer and use a spatula to give the dough a good stir.
- Place the dough in a loaf pan. The dough will be thick, so use a spatula to even it out.
- Cut your fresh banana in half lengthwise and press into the top of the dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- When finished, use the edges of the parchment paper to lift the banana bread out of the pan.