Yield: 10-12 Cookies
A tasty twist on a holiday classic, these grain free cookies do not disappoint. Made without eggs or refined sugars, these little nuggets were coined by a friend as “ghee-gan” (meaning vegan but with ghee). Enjoy! xx
- Put the flax and water in mixing bowl, stir to combine and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the almond butter, coconut sugar, ghee, molasses and vanilla, and beat with a hand mixer or kitchen aid until well combined.
- Mix the flours, spices, salt and baking soda together and slowly incorporate into mixture.
- Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of dough and flatten in disks (about the size of a golf ball).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until springy in the middle but firm on the outside.